How will it help my school?
- Some of your potentially least engaged pupils start school with enthusiasm
- Students settle in quickly, ready to learn
- Students are helped with weaker areas of learning
- Important social skills and moral lessons are taught
- We do all the hard work - including canvassing participants and encouraging attendance
Great news: LEAP Summer School can be fully funded through the school transition grant, part of the Government’s “Raising the achievement of disadvantaged children” policy.
With our partner provider, Aspire, we run the LEAP programme for 1 or 2 weeks in the summer holidays at your secondary school. Once we have agreed your programme, you can either step back and let us deliver it or be as involved as you wish to be.
Your LEAP programme is tailored from a huge range of activities to appeal to as many students as possible, including
- Active Leaders – a unique leadership programme
- Interactive Workshops – cyber bullying, self-esteem and peer relationships
- Maths Through Sport – a fun way to boost confidence and academic achievement
- Multi-sports – promoting teamwork and self confidence
- Dance workshops, Cooking classes, DJ workshops and much more
The aim is to help students BELIEVE in themselves, ACHIEVE new skills and SUCCEED in the transition from primary to secondary school.
When can we start?
Call us today on 0121 441 4556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning for your next Year 7 starters.