Our values are at the very heart of our organisation. More than just words, they are the foundation upon which Malachi is built. They inform everything that we do, every day, and they are based around what we can give and who we are. Our values are:
- Passion and belief, wanting something to happen and putting all the effort required in to making it happen.
- Being what we aspire to be
- Setting goals and objectives and then taking the actions (steps) daily towards achieving them never stopping until we get to where we wanted to be.
- Willing to take a risk to achieve
- Stepping up to the plate and willing to make difficult choices
- Taking action for the greater good
- Being entrepreneurial
- Willing to share how we feel with others
- Taking action to do something because we know it is the right thing to do.
- Respecting people for what they are, not for what they are not. Celebrating the good as against focusing on failings.
- Giving time to others, listening to their opinion, considering their approach, and not dismiss it without seriously trying to see it from their point of view.
- Wanting the best for others
- Wanting to empower those around to achieve the best they can
- Respecting your self
- Owning our part in the bigger picture
- Using thoughtful decision-making processes
- Responsible for making sure we have the tools to do our job
- Being responsible for achieving the right outcomes from each task we do, understanding the challenges, acquiring the tools for meeting them and ensuring that we achieve the required outcome for those we serve.
Making a difference
- Understanding why we do what we do helps focus our actions towards making a difference.
- Understand what we have to offer, valuing it and applying it.
- Contributing any small amount towards making a difference is always better than doing nothing.